Looking for a new career path? CIEDA encourages all job-seeking applicants to submit an employment application.
CIEDA considers all applicants for employment. Native American Indian Preference, according to law, will be utilized; the Poarch Band of Creek Indians does not discriminate on the basis of age, disability, gender, or religious orientation. Drug Free Workplace Policy.
Complaints about the recruitment or selection process for employment should be directed in writing to the office of the President and CEO of CIEDA.
How to Apply
- Applicants must possess and maintain a valid state driver's license.
- Applicants must submit to and successfully pass applicable background check.
NOTE: The Ecke Application is a PDF download. Please complete and then email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications for employment with CIEDA are accepted in the Human Resources Department at:
Benefits of Employment
- Workers' Compensation
- Social Security and Medicare
- Unemployment Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Health Insurance
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama Dental Insurance
- Mutual of Omaha Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Long Term Disability (100% Employee Paid)
- 401(k) with company match
- Paid Annual Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
CIEDA provides a Drug-Free/Alcohol Free Workplace in accordance with the Poarch Band of Creek Indian's Drug Free/Alcohol Free Workplace Policy. This policy upholds a zero tolerance for use, possession, manufacture, distribution of illegal/illicit drugs or alcohol.